Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- We have several disturbing data points emerging in connection with the Ukraine War.
- On 23 September Polish teachers in Warsaw were asked to hand out iodine anti-radiation pills to students in case of emergency.
- Pharmacies in Finland, Luxembourg and Norway are selling out of their supplies of iodine and potassium iodide.
- The Polish Foreign Ministry recommended Polish citizens leave Belarus in March. In September the warning was issued again. Then, on October 10, the Polish government issued a further warning
- Yesterday, October 11, Russian troops started entering Belarus.
- Russia has not committed its air force even as its artillery arm is no longer as effective as it was, due to the HIMARS taking out Russian ammunition depots. In order to deliver the necessary firepower Russia must now turn to its air force. The question for Russia is — how to protect forward air deployments from HIMARS attacks?
- Russia clearly intends to renew its offensive on a grand scale — from the north and south.
- If we watch Ukrainian President V. Zelensky’s recent comments about nuclear weapons, and his demeanor during his interview with the BBC on Friday, I am inclined to believe Zelensky possesses disturbing intelligence on Russian intentions he cannot share… the West should not sit and wait for nuclear strikes, but should react preventively, or that such a preventive policy should be discussed.
Read the original article by clicking here.