Ephesians 6:13 “Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.”
- Parents March on Disneyland to Protest Studio’s Woke LGBTQ+ Agenda for Children
- The peaceful protest was organized by Hold the Line, the Christian activist group that spearheaded last week’s demonstration at Disney corporate headquarters in Burbank. On Wednesday, they were joined by members of Turning Point USA, the conservative non-profit headed by Charlie Kirk.
- The Disneyland worker addressed the crowd by urging fellow conservative Disney employees to stand up for themselves.
- Hold the Line identifies itself as a Christian activist group and is headed by musician and author Sean Feucht. The group held anti-lockdown protests during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Recently leaked videos also show Disney employees openly discussing their plans to inject more gay and transgender messaging into the studio’s content for children.
Read the original article by clicking here.
One thought on “Peaceful protests at Disneyland headquarters “It’s ok to stand for righteousness””
I think this is Great because you will Never hear about this on the Fake News or Youtube!! They have a LOT of Trash on the Tube, but Nothing concerning this!! Also, most of the Time, the Article and Picture does NOT match the Real Subject! This is sometimes also true for Fox News.
GOD BLESS ALL these people that showed UP!!! Satan is trying to make the whole World Gay and send their Souls to HELL!! This Mess was started by OBAMMA and BIDEN even before they got in office by going on Ellen Degenerate’s show. YES, I spelled her last name my way!!