Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- The U.S. has intensified plans to evacuate Americans living in Taiwan, The Messenger reported.
- The plans, which have been underway for at least six months, have “heated up over the past two months or so,” a senior U.S. intelligence official told The Messenger.
- The report came a day after Taiwan’s air force scrambled into action after spotting 10 Chinese warplanes crossing the sensitive median line of the Taiwan Strait, as the island’s defense ministry said four Chinese warships also carried out combat patrols.
- The intelligence official told The Messenger that a “heightened level of tension” had driven the evacuation preparations.
- Mark Cancian, a senior adviser at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, was involved in the 1975 evacuation of Americans from Saigon. He told The Messenger that planning for an evacuation from Taiwan “is a very prudent thing to do.”
- “The fact that the U.S. is doing this doesn’t mean that they expect there will be a war,” Cancian told The Messenger. “It’s only a statement that there could be a war.”
- As of 2019, more than 80,000 Americans were in Taiwan.
Read the original article by clicking here.