Luke 21:25,26 “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
- Winter Storm Watches issued for Boston, New York, Philadelphia ahead of powerful weekend nor’easter
- A powerful nor’easter will develop into a “bomb cyclone” off the East Coast
- Expected to intensify into a bomb cyclone, a term used to describe a low-pressure system that undergoes “bombogenesis” – defined as a rapid pressure drop of at least 24 millibars in 24 hours or less – indicative of a very intense storm.
- Heavy snow, high winds and coastal flooding are expected
- You’re advised to avoid all unnecessary travel across this region.
- A large portion of the Northeast coast could face a significant threat of coastal flooding, high surf and beach erosion. Astronomical tides will already be running high this weekend as we approach a new moon, which will only make these threats worse.
Read the original article by clicking here.