Rev 6:5, 6 NCV When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse, and its rider held a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard something that sounded like a voice coming from the middle of the four living creatures. The voice said, “A quart of wheat for a day’s pay, and three quarts of barley for a day’s pay, and do not damage the olive oil and wine!”
- Rising gas prices and inflation top travel concerns, overtaking Covid, survey finds
- According to a survey, 69% of Americans plan to travel this summer, but rising gas prices and inflation now top their list of concerns, overtaking Covid.
- The national average for unleaded gas hit another new high Tuesday.
- Gasoline prices have run up sharply heading into the peak summer driving season and show no signs of slowing down.
- Analysts say gasoline prices usually peak by mid-May, but this year prices at the pump could continue to rise into July and reach about $5 a gallon or more.
Read the original article by clicking here.