Revelations 6:4 “And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.”
- France on Fire: Over Half a Million Protest Against Macron Government
- Over half a million people took to the streets of France on Thursday to protest Emmanuel Macron’s government.
- The demonstrations are mostly concerned with unpopular pension reforms pushed through by the government, which utilized a loophole within the French constitution to implement an increase to the pension age without the approval of parliament.
- This has prompted a huge degree of anger in the country, with political opposition on both the left and right up in arms about the current ordeal.
- Another target for protesters was the Paris headquarters of various major financial institutions, including the infamous BlackRock investment firm, all the while chanting Antifa slogans.
- Meanwhile, problems the country is having with fuel shortages at gas stations appear to be slowly resolving themselves, though supply will remain scarce at many stations over the Easter weekend.
- That is not to say that Macron has escaped the crisis scot-free.
Read the original article by clicking here.