Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- Fiona brings hurricane winds to Turks and Caicos Islands
- In Grand Turks: Fiona had maximum sustained winds of 115 mph (185 kph) and was moving north-northwest at 10 mph (17 kph), according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center, which said the storm is likely to strengthen further into a Category 4 hurricane as it approaches Bermuda on Friday.
- 670 people have been rescued in Puerto Rico, including 19 people at a retirement home north mountain town of Cayey that was in danger of collapsing.
- The blow from Fiona was made more devastating because Puerto Rico has yet to recover from Hurricane Maria, which destroyed the power grid in 2017. Five years later, more than 3,000 homes on the island are still covered by blue tarps.
- Also in Puerto Rico restored power to more than 285,000 of the island’s 1.47 million customers
Read the original article by clicking here.