Revelations 18:23:’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- Thanksgiving dinner costs up a record high 20%, farm industry reports
- The cost of a turkey dinner has soared by a record high 20% as inflation eats into Thanksgiving budgets, the American Farm Bureau Federation says.
- The average Thanksgiving meal for 10 people will cost $64.05, or just under $6.50 per person, up from $53.31 last year, the agriculture industry group said.
- It’s the sharpest year-over-year increase the farm bureau has measured in 37 years of surveys tracking the prices of turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie and other staples.
- The farm bureau blamed the increases on stubbornly high inflation rates of 7%-9% in recent months and a 12% year-over-year increase in the most recent Consumer Price Index for food consumed at home.
- “We should not take our food supply for granted,” farm bureau President Vincent “Zippy” Duvall said in a statement.
Read the original article by clicking here.