Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- Average Gas Price Reaches New Record at $4.47 Per Gallon
- The American Automobile Association (AAA) reports the average price for a gallon of gasoline in the U.S. rose to $4.47. The price on Saturday was $4.452.
- Kloza pointed out that prices will also increase as a result of the ongoing Russia-Ukraine conflict.
- “I think we’re looking at higher prices in the next week or so. And then maybe a little moderation before July. But July and August are going to be sizzling months,” he noted.
- Former energy secretary Rick Perry advised that Americans have “not seen the top [of gas prices] by any sense of the imagination”
Read the original article by clicking here.