Revelation 6:4 Then another horse that was red went forth. Power was given to him who sat on it to take peace from the earth, causing people to kill one another. Then a great sword was given to him.
- Another cadre of pro-Palestinian activists attempted to disrupt the much beloved Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lighting on Wednesday night.
- The protesters, estimated in the hundreds, swarmed the surrounding areas of Rockefeller Center and were seen clashing with police while chanting anti-Israel slogans like “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.”
- “Waving Palestinian flags and signs calling for the ‘end to genocide,’ the ralliers gathered along Sixth Avenue alongside hordes of tourists waiting in line to see the iconic ceremony,” reported the New York Post.
- The activists had been gathered outside the News Corp building, which also serves as home to the New York Post and Fox News. Video of the incident has been widely shared online:
- The disruption comes days after pro-Palestinian activists disrupted the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade when they glued themselves to the street in the middle of the parade route.
Read the original article by clicking here.