Matthew 24:6 “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.”
- Russian Fleet Approach Has Ukraine’s Port City Odesa Bracing
- With a naval fleet reported near the Ukrainian city of Odesa and the city of Kherson taken, it’s increasingly clear that Russia’s invasion is gaining pace in the country’s open and hard-to-defend coastal plains, even as its advance is slowed in the north
- Other troops from Crimea moved west to Kherson and Mykolaiv, the last significant town before the historic port city of Odesa and potentially — if the arrows on a campaign map shown in video footage behind Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko are to be believed – the neighboring ex-Soviet republic of Moldova. The map suggests a force landing east of Odesa and driving directly north, before head west through Transnistria.
- Russian defense specialist for Chatham House Mathieu Boulegue said here were signs — including Russian attacks on communications infrastructure in Kyiv, and the spread of false declarations of capitulation online — that Russia will bring its full cyber warfare capabilities and air power to bear in the coming days.
- That could rupture communications between Ukraine’s commanders and defenses across the eastern half of a nation roughly the size of France, as well as their ability to move food and new weapons supplies from Europe and the U.S. to the places they’re needed
Read the original article by clicking here.