Revelations 6:3-4 “ when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Putin’s forces strike close to NATO border: Explosions are heard in Ukraine’s western city of Lviv that is haven for refugees fleeing war-torn nation as 30 Russian missiles hit military base and kill 35 just 12 MILES from Poland
- It is claimed the base was targeted by 30 missiles, with 35 people killed and 134 wounded in the strike
- The base has previously been used to host NATO drills and housed foreign military instructors, but NATO has said none of its personnel were on the base at the time.
- In a statement released this afternoon, Russian Defense Ministry spokesperson Igor Konashenkov told Reuters it had attacked two separate bases and killed ‘up to 180 foreign mercenaries’.
- He added ‘a large amount of foreign weapons were destroyed’.
- This morning there were reports on social media that explosions could be seen and heard from the outskirts of Lviv nearly 30 miles away.
Read the original article by clicking here.