Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Coast Guard monitoring suspected Russian spy ship near Hawaii
- While foreign military ships are allowed to move through U.S. waters, the Coast Guard said in a press release that it is monitoring the vessel and sharing updated information with the Department of Defense to “appropriately meet presence with presence to encourage international maritime norms.”
- The Coast Guard on Wednesday also shared a video clip of the vessel, which it called an intelligence gathering ship, when it was moving through the waters off Hawaii on Jan. 11.
- Last May, the U.S. also tracked another Russian ship near Hawaii, which alerted U.S. Indo-Pacific Command.
- Tensions remain sky-high between the two countries amid the ongoing war in Ukraine.
Read the original article by clicking here.