Mathew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- Thugs brutally attack street vendor in front of his special needs daughter, 8, steal all his money; single dad already was struggling to keep them both afloat
- A group of masked males brutally attacked a street vendor in front of his 8-year-old special needs daughter and stole all his money in south Los Angeles over the weekend, KTLA-TV reported.
- The robbers made off with some of Carbajal’s merchandise, but they also stole $2,200, his car registration, his passport, and his debit card, which the robbers used to purchase gas, KTLA reported.
- Carbajal and his daughter are living in a hotel, the station said, adding that he said he was saving up for an apartment.
- The robbery, however, has forced him to start from scratch, KTLA reported.
- Some good news
- The station noted that individuals have been reaching out to Carbajal and making donations through a GoFundMe campaign; the goal was $1,000 — but as of Tuesday afternoon, the total has exceeded $32,300.
Read the original article by clicking here.