Matthew 24:39 ESV And they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
- Downtown L.A. breaks 85-year-old rainfall record as winter storm lingers over Southern California
- Downtown L.A. saw 2.34 inches of rain, breaking the record of 1.85 inches set in 1936.
- Long Beach Airport and Los Angeles International Airport each more than doubled records set in 1981 with 2.07 inches and 3.09 inches, respectively.
- Flash flood watches were in effect for the Lake, Bobcat, Dam and Ranch 2 burn scar areas
- A large amount of mud and debris was also blocking the southbound lane of Malibu Canyon Road north of the tunnel.
- Angeles Crest Highway from State Route 39 to Big Pines also was closed because of snow and landslides.
Read the original article by clicking here.