Matthew 16:2-3 He answered them, “When it is evening, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.’ And in the morning, ‘It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.
- Tsunami Waves Over 4 Feet High Hit Pacific Coast after Major Eruption near Tonga
- Waves between 1 and 4 feet were reported from Alaska to California
- Two people were taken to the hospital after being swept into the water while fishing in California.
- Some coastal areas in Japan were evacuated.
- The tsunami was generated by an undersea volcano in the South Pacific.
- “The arriving tsunami will come in pulses of surging water levels onto and off of the coast, similar to ‘high tide.’ Do not expect to identify these arriving pulses by large cresting waves/surf,” the NWS Bay Area office tweeted. “These water level surges can overwhelm and overtake people and pull them out to sea.”
Read the original article by clicking here.