Romans 1:18 “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.”
- Carlson: ‘This Is the Point Where We’re Just Going to Have to Draw the Line — No, Joe Biden, You Can’t Have a Federally Funded Ministry of Truth’
- Recently unveiled efforts from the Biden administration to crack down on so-called disinformation through the use of the federal government’s power.
- Homeland Security Secretary announced his cabinet agency was establishing a disinformation governance board “to more effectively combat” what he deemed a threat to election and homeland security.
- ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS, SECRETARY OF U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY: We have just established a mis- and disinformation governance board in the Department of Homeland Security to more effectively combat this threat not only to election security, but to our homeland security.
- CARLSON: Oh, so one of America’s top law enforcement officers just announced this to the Congress that actually we are going to be policing what you say, and everyone in the room kind of nods, “Oh, yes, that’s totally normal.”
- Nina Jankowicz became an internationally recognized expert on disinformation
- JANKOWICZ: Most of the disinformation that we’ve seen in this highly emotionally manipulative content is coming from the right. If you look at the top-10 most engaged with posts on Facebook or Twitter on a given day, they are usually posts that are coming from the right and that’s because the right does deal on this highly emotional rhetoric.
- CARLSON: What you’re seeing is a full-scale attack on free speech in a country that has been free for nearly 250 years and it is happening at the direction of the U.S. government through a law enforcement agency.
Read the original article by clicking here.