Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Microsoft warns that China hackers attacked U.S. infrastructure
- Chinese state-sponsored hackers have compromised “critical” cyber infrastructure in a variety of industries, including government and communications organizations, Microsoft said Wednesday.
- The hacking group is code-named “Volt Typhoon,” and has been in operation since 2021.
- Impacted parties have already been notified.
- The National Security Agency put out a bulletin Wednesday, detailing how the hack works and how cybersecurity teams should respond.
- The attack is apparently ongoing. In the advisory, Microsoft urged impacted customers to “close or change credentials for all compromised accounts.”
- U.S. intelligence agencies became aware of the incursion in February, around the same time that a Chinese spy balloon was downed, The New York Times reported.
Read the original article by clicking here.