Matthew 5:10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
- Grandma Prevails After Police Arrested Her for Silently Praying Near Abortion Clinic, Now UK Cities Seek ‘Prayer Ban’ Zones
- A 76-year-old grandmother in the United Kingdom has successfully challenged her arrest that occurred while she was walking and praying silently near an abortion clinic.
- The charges have now been dismissed.
- [In Feb 2021] The officer told her she wasn’t praying in a place of worship and she did not have a reasonable excuse to be outdoors. He accused her of being in front of the clinic to protest. Lalor was arrested, detained, and issued a fine.
- The ADF UK reports the Liverpool and Bournemouth City Councils are now trying to create censorship zones around abortion clinics within their respective municipalities.
- Aberdeen’s City Council already approved a measure to censor its public streets last week.
- In Richmond and in Ealing, where buffer zones have already been implemented, even silent prayer is prohibited
- Meanwhile, the Scottish government has also shown support for instituting the same type of “buffer zones” across Scotland.
Read the original article by clicking here.