Matthew 24:6 “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.”
- How many refugees have fled Ukraine and where are they going?
- More than 1.7 million civilians have fled Ukraine because of the Russian invasion, according to the United Nations (UN).
- The UN refugee agency has warned, with up to four million people fleeing the country in the coming weeks and months.
- Other European countries 157,056
- Poland 885,303
- Hungary 169,053
- Slovakia 113,967
- Moldova 84,067
- Romania 71,640
- Russia 53,300
- Belarus 406
- The EU has been swift and united in its response…It is expected to give Ukrainian refugees the right to live and work in all EU countries for up to three years. Ukrainians will also be able to work, access education and housing without having to claim asylum.
- Poland and Slovakia have asked the EU for help providing for refugees. As a result, Greece and Germany are sending tents, blankets and masks to Slovakia, while France is sending medicine and other medical equipment to Poland.
- Germany and Austria are offering free train travel to those seeking to reach their countries from Ukraine.
Read the original article by clicking here.