Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- ISRAEL, US SIGN ‘JERUSALEM DECLARATION’ COMMITTING TO USE POWER AGAINST IRAN NUCLEAR THREAT
- The two countries will formalize what one official called “the Jerusalem Declaration on the U.S.-Israel Strategic Partnership.”
- The Declaration, the official said, will be a framework for the bilateral relationship between Israel and the United States and will include a “regional component.” The document “is going to be a living testimony to the unique quality, health, scope, depth and intimacy of the U.S.-Israeli relationship,” the official added, and “shows in the clearest terms possible” the relationship’s unique nature.
- The declaration includes a section in Iran, which the official said makes a clear stand against Iran’s aggression in the region and commits to both nations using their national power against the Iranian nuclear threat.
- The officials also spoke about the Israeli government’s hopes for the effect Biden’s visit will have on further cooperation between Israel and its Arab neighbors in the wake of the Abraham Accords.
Read the original article by clicking here.