Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin – who led a short-lived rebellion in Russia last month – is in Russia and not Belarus, the leader of Belarus says.
- In response to Mr Lukashenko’s remarks the Kremlin said it was “not following” Prigozhin’s movements.
- The BBC tracked Prigozhin’s private jet flying to Belarus in late June, and returning to Russia the same evening.
- In his address Mr. Lukashenko said he was not concerned about having Wagner fighters in Belarus, adding they would be in the country on “certain conditions”.
- Putin initially accused the group of treason, but under the deal that brought an end to the mutiny, Prigozhin was promised security and the Russian criminal case against Wagner was dropped.
- Its fighters were told they could either sign regular army contracts, go home or head to Belarus.
Read the original article by clicking here.