Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- The West has ‘brought humankind to the brink of nuclear Armageddon’ with its decision to use depleted uranium ammo in Ukraine, says Russia’s US envoy
- Western countries led by the US have decided to bring the humankind to the brink of a nuclear Armageddon, Russia’s Ambassador to the US Anatoly Antonov said in Washington on Wednesday.
- He was responding to statements by US officials that depleted-uranium munitions are a standard type of weapons that have been used for decades and do not pose any heightened risk.
- The British defense ministry on Monday confirmed it would provide Ukraine with armor-piercing rounds containing depleted uranium.
- White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby called Moscow’s complaints a ‘straw man’ argument.
- The ammunition, which enhances ability to overcome defenses on tanks, ‘is not radioactive’ and ‘not anywhere close to going into’ the sphere of nuclear weaponry, Kirby said.
- ‘This is a commonplace type of munition that is used particularly for its armor-piercing capabilities. So again, if Russia is particularly concerned about the welfare of their tanks and their tank soldiers… they could just take them across the border back into Russia,’ he said.
- ‘I think what’s really going on here is Russia just doesn’t want Ukraine to continue to take out its tanks.’
Read the original article by clicking here.