2 Timothy 3:1 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty.
- ‘Life threatening’ wildfires raze at least 600 homes, a shopping mall and a hotel to the ground in Boulder, Colorado: State of emergency declared after ‘historic’ December blaze sparked 30,000 to evacuate
- Two grass fires were sparked in Colorado on Thursday morning after strong winds caused power lines to fall and transformers to explode
- XCel Energy Colorado reported that 22,500 people were without power at of 10:30pm local time in Colorado
- Roads have been closed as high wind have blown several vehicles over and Denver International Airport temporarily halted flights
- The unseasonal fires came after smaller fires were reported in the state, at the end of a bone-dry summer and fall.
- Joe Pelle, sheriff of Boulder County said the damage had been significant, and at 7pm one of the two fires was out but the larger Marshall Fire had burnt more than 1,600 acres.
Read the original article by clicking here.