Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- SoCal facing “precarious situation” as water levels hit historic lows
- They’re among more than 1,600 people who have exceeded their water budgets by 150% as the state faces a water and drought crisis exacerbated by climate change, Las Virgenes Municipal Water District spokesperson Mike McNutt told Axios on Tuesday evening.
- California is the the grip of an ongoing megadrought that led Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) to expand a drought emergency declaration last October and officials in the south of the state to declare a water shortage emergency in April, restricting outdoor water usage.
- Federal officials have issued increasingly urgent warnings about the need to conserve water, especially in the U.S. West.
- Meanwhile, California remains prone to wildfires — and five large fires are currently burning across the state.
Read the original article by clicking here.