Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Is WHO preparing for nuclear war? Health body publishes list of medicines for nations to stockpile in case of ‘radiation or nuclear emergency’ as EU warns ‘Russia is at war with the West’
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has updated its list of medicines to stockpile for ‘radiological or nuclear emergencies’, just hours after the EU warned that Russia ‘is at war with the West’.
- The global health body issued guidance on how to survive a nuclear catastrophe in a new report today, warning against ‘intentional uses of radioactive materials with malicious intent’.
- Dr Maria Neira, WHO Acting Assistant Director-General warned that many governments today are not prepared for a nuclear or radiation disaster.
- She said: ‘In radiation emergencies, people may be exposed to radiation at doses ranging from negligible to life-threatening. Governments need to make treatments available for those in need – fast.
- Threat of nuclear war is heightened amid Russian fury over NATO tank deal
- Volodymyr Zelensky has again ruled out peace talks with Vladimir Putin
Read the original article by clicking here.