What is Roku?
The Roku player is a little device that connects to your home network wirelessly (even wired on select models) and streams music, movies and TV shows from the Internet, right to your TV. Once connected to the Internet, the Roku player is linked to a free Roku account that you create, and gives you instant access to their growing library of channels and games in the Roku Channel Store. Please visit Roku’s Website for more information.
- Broadband Internet
- WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) wireless network
- An available composite or HDMI input TV
- Roku account (it’s free)
- Optional (not included)
- HDMI cable (if using HDTV)
- Ethernet cable (if using wired network)
Where can I find a Roku device?
Roku devices are available through most retailers such as Best Buy, Target, and Walmart, or directly from the Roku website.
How can I add PTL Television Network?
PTL Television Network can be added to your Roku device through the channel store on your device or through Roku’s Website.
Add PTL Television Network using your Roku Device:
1) Go to the Channel Store, select PTL Television Network and click “OK”. Our channel is located in the Religious & Spirituality Category. You can also find our channel by searching “PTL Telvision Network” or “Jim Bakker”.
2) Select Add channel and confirm the selection when prompted. If you have a setup PIN, you will be prompted to enter the PIN number.
Add PTL Television Network through Roku’s Website:
1) Go to the PTL Television Network Channel Page
2) Select “Add Channel”*
*Note: You will need to be logged into your Roku account in order to add channels