- Climate lockdowns coming? You will be tracked in your suburb and happy about it.
- The 15 Minute City is a UN and WEF plan…
- The concept of the 15-minute city was born with ‘C40’. Chaired today by London mayor Sadiq Khan, C40 calls itself a ‘network of mayors of nearly 100 world-leading cities collaborating to deliver the urgent action needed right now to confront the climate crises.
- Oxfordshire County Council Pass Climate Lockdown ‘trial’ to Begin in 202 -Vision News, November 30th
- Oxfordshire County Council yesterday approved plans to lock residents into one of six zones to ‘save the planet’ from global warming. The latest stage in the ’15 minute city’ agenda is to place electronic gates on key roads in and out of the city, confining residents to their own neighborhoods.
- Under the new scheme if residents want to leave their zone they will need permission from the Council who gets to decide who is worthy of freedom and who isn’t. Under the new scheme residents will be allowed to leave their zone a maximum of 100 days per year, but in order to even gain this every resident will have to register their car details with the council who will then track their movements via smart cameras round the city.
- Every resident will be required to register their car with the County Council who will then monitor how many times they leave their district via number plate recognition cameras.
Read the original article by clicking here.