2 Timothy 3:1-5 “But understand this that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.”
- Cops kill active shooter who shot at 150 kids at TX summer camp
- According to a statement from the Duncanville Police Department, the suspect entered the Duncanville Fieldhouse on 1700 S. Main Street with a handgun at around 8:43 a.m. and fired shots inside the building, which is hosting a summer camp for children aged four to 14 years old. Officers responded to the incident within two minutes and immediately began a search of the building.
- The officers were able to quickly locate the armed suspect and, after an exchange of gunfire, wounded the gunman. Officers immediately began first aid before the suspect was transported to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.
- No children or staff were injured at the summer camp, which has an average daily attendance of 250 people.
- The shooting incident is still being investigated.
Read the original article by clicking here.