- ‘Digital Abomination’: Transhumanism, the New AI Religion and the Globalist Agenda for Your Future
- “Transhumanism is the great merger of humankind with the Machine. At this stage in history, it consists of billions using smartphones. Going forward, we’ll be hardwiring our brains to artificial intelligence systems,” author Joe Allen writes.
- Allen explains “scientism” as the techno-elite’s belief that science and technology, not God, are the means to human salvation.
- “Scientism is the belief that scientific inquiry and discovery will answer all of the existential questions in human life,” Allen told CBN News’s Gary Lane. “All of those questions which religion seeks to satisfy, scientism holds up material discovery as the means of salvation. The means of transcendence.”
- “Transhumanism is an outgrowth of that,” he explained. “Transhumanism is the idea that technology will be the instrument of that salvation. The instrument of that transcendence.”
- “So this is not uncommon knowledge I think in our era,” Allen said. “It’s in fact very obvious, especially in the wake of the pandemic.
- “So Elon Musk who on Sept. 18, discussed this with Benjamin Netanyahu and also two other prestigious A.I. thinkers, he foresees a potential future in which he (Musk) said hundreds of millions or billions of people who would be implanted with these in order to guide A.I. according to human will,” Allen said.
- The author went on to explain two other companies already have brain-computer interfaces implanted in human brains that allow them to interact with digital devices by way of artificial intelligence.
- “This is already a reality,” Allen told CBN News.
Read the original article by clicking here.