Matthew 5:10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
- Account Closed: Banks and Businesses Cancel Christians
- When the National Committee for Religious Freedom, headed by former U.S. Senator and Religious Freedom Ambassador Sam Brownback, needed a bank account, they went to JPMorgan Chase. After only a few weeks they learned their account had been closed.
- “I went in to make a deposit at a branch here in Kansas about three or four weeks after we’d opened up the account,” Brownback told us,” And the teller there said ‘That account’s been closed.’ And I go, ‘What?’ and they said, ‘That account’s been closed. Your funds will be sent to you in a couple of weeks.’ And then later they came back and said, ‘Well, if you’ll disclose who gives more than 10% of your funds to you and your criteria for supporting candidates as a 501c4 we’ll consider re-opening up the account.’
- Wondering whether it was discrimination, The National Committee for Religious Freedom has set up a website called “Chased Away.” The group is encouraging people of faith to come forward if they’ve been denied service by a company or bank.
- This year the Canadian government weaponized its financial system against citizens protesting COVID-19 restrictions, freezing their bank accounts.
Read the original article by clicking here.