- Control Of Buying and Selling: IMF Seeks To Develop Global Platform For Central Bank-Controlled Digital Currencies
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 190 countries that was formed in 1945 at the Bretton Woods Conference. Its purpose is to promote international trade and stabilize world economies. An IMF report dated March 29, 2023, said, “The global central banking community is actively exploring Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC), which may have a fundamental impact on both domestic and international economic and financial stability.” This report also said, “Over 40 countries have approached the IMF to request assistance through CBDC capacity development.”
- A recent CBDC survey of 81 central banks, representing close to 76 percent of the world’s population and 94 percent of global economic output, found that “9 out of 10 central banks are now exploring CBDCs, with half developing or running concrete experiments.”
- IMF member countries submit to annual ‘surveillance’ (monitoring) of their policies by the IMF. Each nation’s policies and goals should connect all nations with a global currency, not “fragment” the world by using their own currency. If one works backward from Revelation 13, one can see how the Antichrist system is being developed right before our eyes.
- If (or, when) this system is implemented, these Central Bank Digital Currencies will impact all the residents of each IMF country. Every citizen will be required to possess proper “digital identification,” or they will not be permitted to access the new global digital financial system.
- Whether we fully understand global digital currency or not, this is the direction the world is going. Not because governments or banks say so, but because Scripture says there will be a one-world financial system one day. As for the marketplace, the Bible says that during the Tribulation no one will be able to buy or sell unless they have taken the Mark of the Beast (Revelation 13:16-17). In the Antichrist system, privacy and freedom will be abolished
Read the original article by clicking here.