Luke 21:25 ““And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves
- ‘Help Us!’ Record Snows in CA Create a Real Climate Crisis, Extreme Weather Kills 13 Across US
- Another 5 feet of snow is possible in the Sierra Nevada Mountains this week, adding to the 46 feet of snow the area already received this season.
- It’s a historic winter for the mountain communities of California with record snows showing no signs of letting up. Thousands were without power over the weekend, as blizzard conditions and near zero visibility caused accidents along I-80.
- Many residents in San Bernardino County are still stranded under as much as 12 feet of snow.
- In Big Bear, the roads in are still blocked, cutting off the community from supplies. Nina Clark a grocery store cashier in Big Bear said, “It feels like it is the end of the world or something.”
- Store shelves are starting to empty and some gas stations are closed.
- Almost half a million Americans from Kentucky to Michigan were in the dark Sunday after a massive front dumped heavy snow across much of the nation’s northern tier and slammed parts of the South with powerful thunderstorms, tornadoes, and wind gusts up to 70 miles per hour.
- At least 13 people died, five in Kentucky alone.
Read the original article by clicking here.