Matthew 24:12 “And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- As Rapes, Robberies, Homicides Surge in Democrat-Led Cities, Biden Says Now Is the Time to Fund the Police
- President Biden is making a pivot. With crime spiking in many U.S. cities, the leader of the party that called to “Defund the Police” is now calling for more funding for police officers in his new “Safer America Plan”.
- In Wilkes-Barre, PA on Tuesday, Biden pushed for a new crime prevention plan. “It’s based on a simple notion,” he said. “When it comes to public safety and in this nation, the answer is not ‘defund the police’, it’s fund the police.”
- The $37 billion plan seeks to increase the number of police officers, crackdown on violent crime, and invest in services that address root causes of crime.
- According to a report by WalletHub, since 2020, homicide rates have been going up across the country, jumping nearly 20 percent in 50 of the most populated U.S. cities.
- Biden is now trying to turn the tables by calling out members of the GOP who refuse to condemn the Jan. 6 attack at the U.S. Capitol as well as some calling to defund the FBI after the raid on Trump’s home in Mar-a-Lago.
Read the original article by clicking here.