2 Timothy 3:1-5 “But understand this that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.”
- Cotton: Garland must resign over DOJ inaction on Jane’s Revenge, more than 50 attacks on pro-life groups
- Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, said Thursday that U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland should resign over the Biden administration Justice Department’s inaction on more than 50 attacks on pro-life pregnancy centers and churches in recent weeks purportedly carried out by Jane’s Revenge.
- “Houses of worship and pro-life pregnancy centers are under attack. The Family Research Council has compiled a list of more than 50 attacks against churches, pro-life pregnancy centers, and other pro-life groups in the past few weeks,” Cotton wrote to Garland in a letter exclusively obtained by Fox News Digital. “A left-wing extremist group called ‘Jane’s Revenge’ has taken credit for many of these attacks, including fire bombings and grotesque acts of vandalism.”
- Cotton noted how the same group on Tuesday “has now issued a letter declaring ‘open season’ on all so-called ‘anti-choice’ groups, and calls for terrorist attacks against these groups by anyone ‘with the urge to paint, to burn, to cut, [or] to jam.”
- “If you are unwilling to protect Americans from these attacks, you should resign-although, in my opinion, you should resign in any case,” he added.
Read the original article by clicking here.