Romans 13:1 says, “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”
- Mehmet Oz calls John Fetterman to officially concede Pennsylvania Senate race
- Democrat Fetterman’s win has flipped a key Senate seat away from Republicans
- Oz, endorsed by former President Donald Trump, secured 47.3% of the vote, losing to Fetterman’s 50.3%.
- The GOP was widely expected to take control of the House of Representatives, but control over the chamber is now a toss-up. Senate control also remains a toss-up.
- “This morning I called John Fetterman and congratulated him. I wish him and his family all the best, both personally and as our next United States Senator,” Oz wrote
- “We are facing big problems as a country and we need everyone to put down their partisan swords and focus on getting the job done. With bold leadership that brings people together, we can create real change. As a Doctor, I always do my best to help others heal. That’s why I ran for Senate. I hope we begin the healing process as a nation soon,” he added.
Read the original article by clicking here.