Mathew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
- Colombia urges evacuation near deadly volcano after increase in seismic activity
- Authorities in Colombia on Saturday recommended that towns closest to a rumbling, notorious volcano be evacuated, ahead of a possible eruption.
- The Disaster Risk Management Office said it was moving to evacuate communities that are located within 15 kilometers (nine miles) from the main crater of three that make up the Nevado del Ruiz volcano in the Colombian Andes.
- On November 13, 1985, it erupted and emitted so much heat that it melted the snow that caps the mountain.
- This triggered a cascading wall of mud that swallowed the town of Armero, killing half its population of 50,000.
Read the original article by clicking here.