Deuteronomy 28:43-53 43 “Foreigners who live in your land will gain more and more power, while you gradually lose yours. 44 They will have money to lend you, but you will have none to lend them. In the end they will be your rulers. 45 “All these disasters will come on you, and they will be with you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and keep all the laws that he gave you. 46 They will be the evidence of God’s judgment on you and your descendants forever. 47 The Lord blessed you in every way, but you would not serve him with glad and joyful hearts. 48 So then, you will serve the enemies that the Lord is going to send against you. You will be hungry, thirsty, and naked – in need of everything. The Lord will oppress you harshly until you are destroyed. 49 The Lord will bring against you a nation from the ends of the earth, a nation whose language you do not know. They will swoop down on you like an eagle. 50 They will be ruthless and show no mercy to anyone, young or old. 51 They will eat your livestock and your crops, and you will starve to death. They will not leave you any grain, wine, olive oil, cattle, or sheep; and you will die. 52 They will attack every town in the land that the Lord your God is giving you, and the high, fortified walls in which you trust will fall. 53 “When your enemies are besieging your towns, you will become so desperate for food that you will even eat the children that the Lord your God has given you.
- Franklin Graham at Christian media convention: Every ‘demon from hell’ has been ‘turned loose’ in society
- In his keynote address at the opening session of the National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) International Christian Media Convention here on Monday night, Rev. Franklin Graham minced no words regarding faith in today’s society.
- He told all those gathered, “There’s a storm coming, and we’ve all got to be prepared.”
- Graham also said that “every demon from hell” has been “turned loose” in our culture today.
- “The world has deteriorated so quickly,” he said from the stage. “We cannot be deceived and we can’t be fooled. We need to get ready and be prepared.”
- [He] began his remarks by commenting on data protection, referencing those who run faith-based businesses.
- “Who owns the [data] cloud?” he said. “Amazon.”
- “We’re living in a cancel culture, and [big corporations] want to destroy Christian organizations,” he also said. “They want us to shut our mouths. They don’t want to hear from us.”
- Graham urged Christian organizations to prepare to defend themselves against the growing cancel culture in business, insurance, banking and technology, and challenged them to continue sharing the hope of Jesus Christ in the face of increasingly difficult circumstances.
Read the original article by clicking here.