Romans 12:2 “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
- Biblical Foundations Rejected by Most Americans in New Poll – Money Has Now Replaced God
- A new poll from the Wall Street Journal and NORC finds only 39 percent of Americans say religious faith is a top priority. That’s down from 62 percent back in 1998.
- Only 31 percent of those under age 30 said religion is very important, compared to 55 percent of people 65 and over who feel that way.
- Belief in the value of patriotism, community, and having children are all down as well.
- The study did find one value that’s grown in importance over the last 25 years – the love of money. The percentage of Americans who now put their trust in money has risen from 31 percent to 43 percent.
Read the original article by clicking here.