Romans 12:2 “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
- Glamour Magazine Puts Pregnant Transgender ‘Man’ on June Cover for Pride Month
- Logan Brown is a biological woman who now identifies as a “man.”
- As Glamour tells it in its cover story, Brown unexpectedly became pregnant by her partner Bailey J Mills, who is a gender “non-binary” drag performer.
- “One day, I had this really weird feeling; it was early in the morning and Bailey was asleep,” she said.
- “I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I’d been off testosterone for a while due to some health issues. It was like my whole world just stopped. That everything, all my manlihood that I’ve worked hard for, for so long, just completely felt like it was erased.”
Read the original article by clicking here.