Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- The Sanibel Causeway is severely damaged.
- Across Florida, at least 94 people have died in the storm, according to information compiled from local officials. Of those, about 54 were in Lee County, the Lee County Sheriff’s Office said
- “But right now, [the plan is] getting everybody off that island and to safety. It is not habitable.”
- Destruction to roads, including bridges that appear partially sunken.
- It is likely that some areas in southwest Florida had storm surge higher than 12 feet.
- This is going to be a long process
Read the original article by clicking here.