Matt 24:7 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.”
- Is Sept. 19 cursed in Mexico? There have now been three major earthquakes on that day
- A powerful earthquake shook western and central Mexico on Monday — the anniversary of shakes that killed thousands in 1985 and hundreds in 2017.
- The 1985 quake that day measured 8.1 and killed more than 10,000 people as hundreds of buildings collapsed. The death toll from the 7.1 quake in 2017 topped 360.
- For a quake that the U.S. Geological Survey said was a magnitude 7.6 — Mexico’s National Seismological Service put it at 7.7 — the damage was surprisingly limited, with only one reported death.
- The temblor was felt across 12 Mexican states, officials said.
- By midafternoon Monday, more than 200 aftershocks had been registered.
Read the original article by clicking here.