- Spotify won’t be ‘silencing’ Joe Rogan amid controversy: CEO
- Spotify Technology SA Chief Executive Daniel Ek said in a memo sent to employees on Sunday. “I think it’s important you’re aware that we’ve had conversations with Joe and his team about some of the content in his show, including his history of using some racially insensitive language.”
- “While I strongly condemn what Joe has said and I agree with his decision to remove past episodes from our platform, I realize some will want more. And I want to make one point very clear – I do not believe that silencing Joe is the answer.”
- Those who have previously been critical of Rogan’s vaccination comments also piled on to the criticism.
- Rogan took to Instagram Friday evening where he issued his own apology, expressing his “deepest, sincerest” apologies. He also called his comments “regretful and shameful.”
Read the original article by clicking here.