2 Timothy 3:1-5 “But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.”
- Chicago crime frustrations mount against State’s Attorney Kim Foxx as ‘mass exodus’ continues: source
- More than 235 people have resigned from Kim Foxx’s office since July 2021
- “Basically, the prosecutor is the one who’s carrying the ball on behalf of the victim of a crime,” the former criminal court judge explained. “And [Foxx] is de-emphasizing the treatment of victims by handing out ridiculous sentences.”
- Violent crime — including burglary, robbery, theft and motor vehicle theft — is also up 37%
- Critics have voiced concern over the 2023 Illinois Safe-T Act, set to take effect Jan. 1, which aims to eliminate cash bail and detain criminals only if “the defendant poses a specific, real and present threat to a person, or has a high likelihood of willful flight,” and implement police reform measures.
Read the original article by clicking here.