Revelations 18:23:’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- Breaking: NYSE Halts Trading on Numerous Stocks Due to Technical Issue
- The New York Stock Exchange was apparently hit by some kind of glitch that saw trading on many stocks halted.
- Many of the companies impacted resumed trading before 9:45 a.m. ET., CNBC reported. The NYSE said at roughly 9:50 a.m. that all of its systems were operational.
- “Several stocks are halted for an unknown reason at the start of trading,” J.D. Durkin, TheStreet video host, tweeted, “and aren’t showing up on computers or tablets resulting in confusion across the NYSE floor.”
- “It’s a huge problem,” one longtime trader told Durkin. “I’ve never seen anything like it.”
- [One person Tweeted that] Some #NYSE stocks are out-right weird $VZ was listed for trading at $2.56, for example (vs. $38-$40) What is going on? Hacked?”
Read the original article by clicking here.