Revelations 18:23 ’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- Extreme Heat Breaks Records in U.S. and Abroad – It’s Threatening Power Grids and Could Drive up the Cost of Beef
- Extreme heat is sweeping the country right now with many areas of the U.S. facing temperatures that could feel like 115 degrees with heat and humidity on Tuesday.
- 60 million people are expected to face temperatures in the triple digits in the coming days.
- For the first time ever, the Houston forecast predicts 10 days straight of 100 degrees or higher
- Texans are being asked to conserve electricity and water with looming concerns over the power grid’s ability to handle the high demand during the high heat.
- In the U.S., a lack of grass and water are forcing cattle ranchers to sell their livestock, which could drive up beef prices at the grocery store.
- The UK issued its first-ever extreme heat warning as they, too, deal with record high temperatures. The UK recorded a record-breaking temperature of 104 degrees before noon on Tuesday
Read the original article by clicking here.