2 Timothy 4:3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions”
- Woke Churches Label Pro-Life Movement a ‘Demonic Agenda’ and Claim ‘God Is Pro-Choice’
- Woke churches across the country have celebrated abortion and even gone as far as labeling the pro-life movement a “demonic agenda” in the wake of the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.
- Polls show that most Americans believe there should be limits on abortion, particularly after the first trimester. However, half of Democrats say abortion should never be banned, presumably, even up until the moment of birth.
- One would think there would be little debate over Roe‘s defeat in the realm of the Christian faith, but that is not the case either.
- several church leaders across various sects — Methodist, Episcopalian, the United Church of Christ, etc. — seemingly distorting scripture and advocating for abortion in the wake of the Supreme Court’s ruling to overturn Roe.
- “We pray for all who partner with those in need of reproductive health care,” a woman said in a prayer at St. Bartholomew’s Church in New York.
- “We pray for the loss of life yet to come from forced childbirth and illegal abortion,” she continued. “We pray for those who are not of the same mind regarding reproductive rights.”
Read the original article by clicking here.