Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- Gas stations in Washington reprogram pumps to prepare for $10-a-gallon fuel as Bidenflation sends average price soaring to $4.57 – almost twice the $2.41 during Trump’s final month
- A national gas station chain is reprogramming its pumps in Washington state to accommodate the possibility of $10-a-gallon gasoline
- The average price of gasoline across the country reached $4.57 on Wednesday – almost twice the $2.41 average during Trump’s last month in office
- Other stations in the state have begun running out of gas, with a local Facebook group identifying 10 stations that have run out of fuel
- Meanwhile some states – such as California – are reporting spiraling prices of up to $5.98 this week
Read the original article by clicking here.