Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- Joe Biden Plans to Take ‘Millions of Cars Off the Road’ to Reduce Oil Consumption
- The president spoke about public transit during his speech on high gas prices
- “We’re investing almost $100 billion in public transit and rail, for all the studies show that it will take millions of cars off the road and significantly reduce pollution if there’s a serious transportation system available,” he said.
- “We will take literally millions of automobiles off the road — off the road — saving tens of millions of barrels of oil, dealing with cleaning up the air,” he boasted during an October event at an electric trolley museum in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- During the event, he admitted he was envious of China’s high-speed trains and wanted more of them in America.
Read the original article by clicking here.