Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
- Omicron explosion spurs nationwide breakdown of services
- First responders, hospitals, schools and government agencies have employed an all-hands-on-deck approach to keep the public safe, but they are worried how much longer they can keep it up.
- In Kansas’ Johnson County, paramedics are working 80 hours a week.
- Pharmacies have been slammed by staffing shortages, either because employees are out sick or have left altogether.
- In Los Angeles, more than 800 police and fire personnel were sidelined because of the virus
- In New York City, officials have had to delay or scale back trash and subway services
Read the original article by clicking here.